Complaint Review: HERNANDO COUNTY FLORIDA- BROOKSVILLE

• Submitted: Mon, December 09, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By:spring hill Florida
HERNANDO COUNTY FLORIDA- BROOKSVILLE
20 NORTH MAIN STREET BROOKSVILLE, Florida U.S.A.

HERNANDO COUNTY FLORIDA BROOKSVILLE WEEKIE WACHIE MERMAIDS MASONS EVIL ONCE YOU MOVE HERE, YOU'LL WISH YOU WERE ABDUCTED BY ALIENS! evil dirt bags BROOKSVILLE Florida

*Consumer Comment: Total Corruption In Hernando County

*General Comment: This county is much,MUCH worse than you know...

*Consumer Comment: I LOOKED IT UP

*Consumer Comment: You are So right Mike!!

*Consumer Comment: Sorry, I agree, Mike

*Consumer Comment: This is why drugs are a controlled substance

YOU CAN ONLY PRAY YOU GET ABDUCTED BY ALIENS, IF THAT MEANS ESCAPING THIS WICKED AND GHASTLY TOWN...SINK HOLES OPENING UP EVERYWHERE,HOMES [AND SOULS] BEING SWALLOWED UP BY MYSTERIOUS SINK HOLES,ACCORDING TO CONSTANT NEWS REPORTS.

RUN BY A PACK OF EVIL AND CORRUPT JUDGES AND POLITICIANS THAT MAKE "BOSS HOGG" OF THE "DUKES OF HAZARD" PALE IN COMPARISON.THESE REPREHENSIBLE REPROBATES WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL [HELL ON EARTH IS EVERY DAY AT HERNANDO COUNTY] EXPERIENCE THE JOY OF CAPTIVITY IN "DUKES OF HAZARD" GOES "WHITE PICKET FENSES" DAILY DRAMAS OF THIS WRETCHED NIGHTMARISH PLACE NOMINATED FOR THE 666TH YEAR IN A ROW OF AAA'S BEST EVIL PLACES IF YOU'VE TRIED "HELL" ALREADY AND NEED SOMETHING SPICIER.

JUDGE HYSLOP SIGNED A WARRANT TO BREAK INTO MY HOUSE TO REPOSSESS MY WIFE'S CAR,UPON HIS RECEIPT OF AN "UNSIGNED" LAW SUIT FROM AN OUT-OF-TOWN [BUT,ACCORDING TO THE PRECIPITOUS EX-PARTE CONFERENCES-NOT OUT OF TOUCH] LAWYER.IN OTHER WORDS,IT WAS A BOGUS WARRANT WHICH VIOLATES THE CONSTITUTION-THE MOST DESPISED DOCUMENT IN THIS TOWN-BY THE JUDGES AT LEAST.

MOVE TO SPRING HILL.AFTER BEING RAPED BY REALTORS AND BANKERS WHO HAVE EVERY JUDGE IN THEIR POCKET AND ATTEND WICKED MASONIC CEREMONIES TO TRIBUTE,MAYBE YOUR HOUSE WILL GET SWALLOWED UP,ALONG WITH YOUR CAREER,ALL YOUR MONEY AND PROPERTY BY THE EVIL BEAST THAT LURKS THE DARK CORRIDORS OF CITY HALL AT MIDNIGHT.THIS BEAST THEY NEED TO FEED DAILY AND HE HAS AN IN-SATIABLE APPETITE.HIS FAVORITE FOOD IS PEOPLE'S CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS,PROPERTY,HOUSES,BOATS,CARS,FREEDOM AND YOUR LIFE'S DREAMS...GOOD-BYYYEEEEE!!!!

IF YOU ARE A CRIMINAL,A GANGSTER,A WHITE COLLAR CROOK LIKE THE ENRON GUYS WHO MOVED TO THE ATLANTIC COAST TO SPEND MILLIONS OF AMERICAN'S MONEY THE STOLE-THE FELLAS AT BROOKSVILLE CITY HALL WILL PROBABLY WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS.JUST STAND THERE BY THERE DESK AND PILE HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS UPON HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS.WHEN THE STACK GETS HIGH ENOUGH,YOU MAY HEAR, "YOUR PERMIT IS APPROVED, CONGRADULATIONS!"

here are some other comments FROM THE "JUST LEAVING" PEOPLE,

"I moved here 5 weeks ago...I'm leaving with just my toothbrush, I can't take the unkindness, the hatefulness and their collective evil eye...,"

SASQUACH

"a NO-FRILLS RIDE, LIKE AN INESCAPABLE HORROR RIDE,RUNAWAY ROLLER-COASTER YOU CAN'T GET OFF, NO MORTAL MAN COULD COME UP WITH SUCH A THING..."

GHOST OF WALTY DISNEY

"ME NEED TO LEAVE. ME CAN'T SIT DOWN ANYmore. THESE GHOSTS ARE GAY LAWYERS"

GHOST OF "TONTO" [from Lone Ranger]
"no intelligent life here. pick me up, SCOTTY"

E.T
O GOOD RESTAURANTS, NO EDIBLE MENU IN SIGHT"

GOURMET, they never heard of it

DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. COME VISIT AND SEE. MOTTO:
"NOW Y'ALL COME BACK, YOU HEEA, WITH MO' MONEY"

mike
booksville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2002 03:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HERNANDO-COUNTY-FLORIDA-BROOKSVILLE/BROOKSVILLE-Florida/HERNANDO-COUNTY-FLORIDA-BROOKSVILLE-WEEKIE-WACHIE-MERMAIDS-MASONS-EVIL-ONCE-YOU-MOVE-HERE-37587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HERNANDO COUNTY FLORIDA- BROOKSVILLE

Total Corruption In Hernando County

AUTHOR: Free Andy Gil Garcia - (USA)

The worst place to live is here In Hernando County Florida because the poor have 0% rights. Pure slave based policies and actions by special interest! If your poor here don't expect any form of due process. Due process doesn't exist here. This is my findings and opinion and my family's experience in this town!

#2 General Comment

This county is much,MUCH worse than you know...

AUTHOR: wraithGSX - (United States of America)

This is Hernando County Flori-duh.This is the most corrupt,wrongfully prosecuting/convicting place,I have ever seen.The state doesn't need to prove you did something,YOU have to prove you didn't.It's not what you did,it's what they can make people BELIEVE that you did.I have been a victim of the system here.They don't do what they do here,to make things better,or the streets safer,or anything like that.The system here,is designed,and used for one purpose,and one purpose ONLY....TO MAKE MONEY.Just because someone is incarcerated,doesn't mean they did anything,it usually means they were arrested for something,and could not afford a lawyer,cuz you know the public defenders here are USELESS.They're there ONLY because the constitution says that anyone accused of a crime,is entitled to legal counsel.It doesn't say anything about that counsel being competent,or that they actually have to give a shit about the person they're representing,they just have to "be there".
The cops TELL PEOPLE HOW TO LIE to make sure they have what they need to arrest someone,they take advantage of inebriated people,to get them to incriminate themselves,they LIE ON POLICE REPORTS AND IN COURT.More often than not,they are bigger pieces of shit than the people the arrest.
Then you have the judicial system,who are worse than the cops.That's how Jessica Lumsford ended up dead.That wasn't ANYONE BUT THE STATE OF FLORI-DUH'S fault.THEY are the reason that little girl is dead.John Couey SHOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED,yet his SECOND OFFENSE involving a child under the age of 10,was punished by LESS THAN 4 YEARS.So,aside from the laundry list of other felonies he committed,he had 2 prior sex charges,and he was out running the streets.Why?Because this shit hole doesn't want to spend the money to put REAL offenders where they belong,so they offer these RIDICULOUS plea deals that the people who really did what they were accused of would be stupid not to take,cuz it is FAR less than what the max sentence is,and the people who DIDN'T do it,figure they might as well cut their losses,cuz their public pretender is telling them that if they don't take the deal,that they're going to spend the next "x" number of years in prison.The state's attorney's office,will threaten,bully,deny the accused information,and ANYTHING ELSE the can to win,weather they are right,wrong,or indifferent.
If I could find/figure out who I need to speak to,in the federal government,to do something about what goes on here,I'd do it in a SECOND,but I don't.I'm trying,but keep running into dead ends.
I mean this from the bottom of my heart....I moved here in 1994,because I had no place to go in NY.If I'd have known A FRACTION of what I know now,about this pathetic,white-trash run,rat hole,I would have HAPPILY lived on the streets,in New York,before I ever came down here.I would have slept in bus/train stations,eaten out of a dumpster,if need be...it's better than having a brand new home,and $1000 a month in food stamps here.

Someone,please help....point me in the right direction...the supreme court,federal government,WHATEVER I NEED TO DO,I will.

I LOOKED IT UP

AUTHOR: Billythekidinny - (U.S.A.)

I looked up Brookville Fla on Wikipedia. Based on what I learned, I think it's a good place to stay away from.

You are So right Mike!!

AUTHOR: Michelle Walsh - (U.S.A.)

I lived in Spring Hill, and I know exactly what you mean. I just finished posting a report (#0458764) on here about how the Hernando County State Attorneys office let the man who sexually abused my 5 year old daughter off the hook with a slap on the wrist.
He got 4 years probation, and when the probation is over, guess what? ::POOF:: it's off his record for good!

What kind of backwater, ignorant hillbilly town lets a predator off the hook like that? That would be Spring Hill/Brooksville. I had to spend some time at a local battered womens shelter during the legal processing of my daughters case (NOT because my husband was beating me up...quite the contrary), and the women there were absolutely DEPLORABLE!! A bunch of toothless meth heads who let their children live in squalor...it was sick! I was constantly in fear of my kids getting lice, and the woen who ran the place threated to call CPS on me for taking my 7 month old to bed with me so I could breastfeed her!

I got out, but I hope people read this before they think of moving there, because they will be oh so sorry once they finally realize where they are....HELL! I don't know anything about Masonic societies or anything, but corrupt officials that take bribes may explain the lack of justice in my case.

Good luck wherever you go, but do yourself a favor and keep in mind that Florida is the state where alot of old people in America go to die.....

Sorry, I agree, Mike

AUTHOR: Londa - (U.S.A.)

Don't go stand in a field, the alligators might get you first. Apparently some people haven't had to deal with the people you're talking about. Don't hold your breath, it could happen though, then they'll see. Some people aren't as fortunate as others, and maybe it's been something they can't control, while other people have the storybook life. Even though bad politicians are in every city, it doesn't make it alright. They need to "get." I've never seen so many people, cops, teachers, principals, and others, in such respectable positions being convicted of this and that, as I have in Florida. I also have found that the court system here, it's all about money.

This is why drugs are a controlled substance

AUTHOR: Albert - (U.S.A.)

Brooksville is a fine city. I have lived here for over 18 years. Sure, we get the occasional controversial figure elected to various offices of local government, but so does every other city in the U.S. If you are looking for Xanadu my friend, then maybe you should go stand in a field at night and wait for those space aliens you mentioned, to come take you there.

Big Al