Complaint Review: HERTZ RENTAL CO

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: Frank — Scottsdale Arizona U.S.A.
HERTZ RENTAL CO
SCOTTSDALE AIR PARK SCOTTSDALE, Arizona United States of America

HERTZ RENTAL CO SCOTTSDALE AIR PARK CHARGED FOR A CAR I WASN'T EVEN DRIVING AND WAS CHARGED FOR NO CURRENT REGISTRATION (PLATES NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE) PULLED OVER AT GUN POINT TWO DIFFERENT DAYS SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

I was over charged and they only send me one bill when I requested it. There should be 4 bills I rented 4 different cars. They charged me over $6000.00 and some how had my bank account charged on a different account then the one it was rented on. I was charged in Scottsdale court for no current registration when all the paper work they gave me was the same as the car I was driving. Then they send me a copy of the registration and it had a different vin number then the one on their paper work. No my insurance has gone up $100 because of this. I have called their customer service number many times and gotten no where.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 01:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HERTZ-RENTAL-CO/SCOTTSDALE-Arizona-85252/HERTZ-RENTAL-CO-SCOTTSDALE-AIR-PARK-CHARGED-FOR-A-CAR-I-WASNT-EVEN-DRIVING-AND-WAS-CHARGE-947773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HERTZ RENTAL CO