Complaint Review: HESTER ENTERTAINMENT

• Updated: Sat, April 30, 2011

• Reported By: Evalyn — Elk Grove California United States of America
HESTER ENTERTAINMENT
reidsville, Georgia United States of America

HESTER ENTERTAINMENT SEARS.COM DECEPTIVE AND FALSE NON-RESPONSIVE SEARS AND HESTER ENTERTAINMENT! reidsville, Georgia

*Author of original report: amazing

*UPDATE Employee: Sears Cares

This is the SAME thread as 4 others.  SEars ran a sale April 10 for several items. They did not disclose they were selling "3rd party" .  I bought a Kinect bundle.  When it said it shipped 4/13, I thought it would come sooner than predicted (4/20-4/22).  When I went to track it 4/19, I found the tracking number was wrong. When I called Sears they said they would send an email to Hester Entertainment, the retailer--I thought it was Sears! they said they would allow 5 days for response.  Well I got annoyed & called back yesterday.  This time the Sears man said, he would contact (someone) and send me an email today.  They didn't. I called today & a lady said, here's the number 912-687-4926 of Hester Entertainment--and I got the same phone message as everyone else, "not accepting calls at this time." Obviously Sears is now aware and has already "escalated" but still has our money and we have no product.  They are giving callers the same run-around when this "3rd party" is obviously a hoax! Sears should be providing another product, NOW, and dealing with their retailer themself!
I will contact the same person who answered the other reporters.  Meanwhile my gift is now 2 weeks late and counting but my money is with Sears.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2011 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HESTER-ENTERTAINMENT/reidsville-Georgia-/HESTER-ENTERTAINMENT-SEARSCOM-DECEPTIVE-AND-FALSE-NON-RESPONSIVE-SEARS-AND-HESTER-ENTERTA-721067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HESTER ENTERTAINMENT

amazing

AUTHOR: Evalyn - (United States of America)

I am amazed that someone actually got the same ripoff on the same 3rd party vendor, on 4/20/11 and at the store no less! Why is Sears still selling this (nonexistent) vendor's wares?
A Sears rep called me and said my $ will be refunded (credit card) ...18 days after my purchase, about 10 days after I discovered it was bogus. For my trouble they said they would provide a $ 50 credit! that sounds good, but it will take 4 --5 days by email (??).  Anyhow I'll spend it in the store on something I can touch. At least they tried.  But I wish they'd knock off selling that vendor.

Sears Cares

AUTHOR: Searscares - (U.S.A.)

Dear Evalyn,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your post regarding your purchase through Hester  Entertainment on Sears.com.  I am very sorry for the difficulties you have experienced in trying to  track your order and in getting customer service.  Often with a marketplace vendor order such as  yours, Sears cannot track their shipments; however, we do have other resources available and  would very much like to assist you in resolving this matter.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and I saw in your post that you were  going to attempt to contact us.  I could not locate any records indication that we had spoken with  you.  If you have not contacted us, at your convenience, please contact my office via email at  smsupport@searshc.com so that we may address the concerns you related in a timely manner.  In  the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the items were  purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in  your email, please provide the screen name (Evalyn) you used to post on this site, for reference to  your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

If any other viewers of this thread need assistance with a Sears related issue we want to hear  from you as well.  Please do email us at smsupport@searshc.com with your contact information  and a brief description of the situation and we will be glad to assist you.

Laura D.