Complaint Review: HEWLETT-PACKARD

• Submitted: Tue, September 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 02, 2008

• Reported By:HERNANDO Florida
HEWLETT-PACKARD
3000 Hanover Street Nationwide U.S.A.

HEWLETT-PACKARD LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE - LOUSY WARRANTY Palo Alto California

I just spent 4 hours on the phone with multiple HP customer service reps from around the world, they couldn't find my case number then they would transfer me to someone else who also couldn't find it, then I had to go thru the warranty verification procedure several times because they lost my info, then I got cut-off and had to go thru the whole procedure again!

We bought a HP all-in-one laserjet less than a year ago, now it quit sending or receiving faxes, after hours on the phone with tech support I was told we had to pay for shipping to get warranty service, this is a big heavy machine, so we got the nearest service center location. I called them to find out what was needed as proof of warranty, the first thing out of his mouth was questioning me about a lightning strike!

This is our LAST HP product, and we have spent some bucks over the years, Oh, by the way they offered expedited next day exchange for just $79.00. If a company can't stand behind their product, I am
thru with them!

Mark
HERNANDO, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2008 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HEWLETT-PACKARD/nationwide/HEWLETT-PACKARD-LOUSY-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-LOUSY-WARRANTY-Palo-Alto-California-368978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HEWLETT-PACKARD