Complaint Review: HFC Beneficial Finance

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Cynthia — Evansville Indiana United States of America
HFC Beneficial Finance
Camden House West The Parade Birmingham, Select State/Province United States of America

HFC Beneficial Finance Will not send me a statement even though we have finished our Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. Birmingham, Other

We have completed our 5 years of Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and Beneficial refuses to send our monthly statements.  My husband and I have no idea what we owe.  House was purchased in 1995.

At one point during the bankruptcy they told us we were 4 months behind and would be in foreclosure.  We found out we actually in fact were 1 month behind.  I let them terrorize me and paid the 4 months.

Why will they not let us know how much we owe?  We can't even sell the house as we don't know what the balance is.  We recently found out they do not have an office in the US, but are located in the UK, what's up with that?  Hopefully you can help us.  Thank you and have a blessed day

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HFC-Beneficial-Finance/Birmingham-Select-StateProvince-/HFC-Beneficial-Finance-Will-not-send-me-a-statement-even-though-we-have-finished-our-Chap-962327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HFC Beneficial Finance