Complaint Review: HFC Beneficial

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: lou — mentor Ohio United States of America
HFC Beneficial
POB 1231 Brandon Fl 33509 mentor, Ohio United States of America

HFC Beneficial HSBC Undue Stress and Lies, affecting my job and school mentor, Ohio

This company has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I have been told lie upon lie upon lie. I have been trying to get a modification since August and I keep getting the run a round. I was told it would not affect my credit report and it has. I was told many times documentation provided is ok to receive a phone call stating the opposite. I am on the EZ Pay program and receive monthly phone calls asking me for a payment. This company has ruined my life for 5 months-I cant sleep, eat, think, work, take my college classes for fear of the unknown. We are ending the year and I am lucky enough to be able to refinance but it took a lot of hard work and alot of documentation and money to do so-I will NEVER use this company again and am seeking legal counsel for undue stress and aggravation. Im sure the company has hidden fees or covered up extra insurance that I am not aware of-

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HFC-Beneficial/mentor-Ohio-44060/HFC-Beneficial-HSBC-Undue-Stress-and-Lies-affecting-my-job-and-school-mentor-Ohio-981235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HFC Beneficial