Complaint Review: HFC, Household, Benificial Or Ant Affilation With Said Party

• Submitted: Wed, May 06, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 06, 2009

• Reported By:Harvey Louisiana
HFC, Household, Benificial Or Ant Affilation With Said Party
hfc.com New Orleans, Louisiana U.S.A.

HFC, Household, Benificial Or Ant Affilation With Said Party No help for the weary, HFC offers no hope for homeowners New Orleans Louisiana

First I have to say that now I know I'm not alone...I too was on a "Hardship" for a six month period, which ended in March 09. My payments were not due until the 25th of the month. I promptly made my final payment only to be told that the bank rejected it and it was returned. This is the same account that I have made my payments with for the past six years..After several unsuccessful attempts, I finally transfered the funds to another account to satisfy the payments in hopes of getting an extension on the "Hardship". When I recieved the bill for the following month, I was told that I owe over $3000.00 because my payments went on regular terms on March 21st. and the payment I made was not applied because of partial payment. I tried to understand how that could have happened when my payment was not due until the 25th.
I call Household every other day trying to get this issue resolved but to no avail. They refuse to participate in any Government program because they didn't recieve any bailout money."Go figure" Where does the hope come in for those of us who are struggling to pay a rip-off company like HFC who writes loans on false information with empty promises. My loan is at a 10.25% rate. How can this be right....Is there any help out there for the hardworking American who is about to loose everything because of this company..Anyone

Mz. tee
Harvey, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HFC-Household-Benificial-Or-Ant-Affilation-With-Said-Party/New-Orleans-Louisiana-70058/HFC-Household-Benificial-Or-Ant-Affilation-With-Said-Party-No-help-for-the-weary-HFC-of-449176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HFC, Household, Benificial Or Ant Affilation With Said Party