Complaint Review: HFC - Household Finance Corp

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By:Riga Michigan
HFC - Household Finance Corp
hfc.com Internet U.S.A.

HFC - Household Finance NEWSFLASH:HFC CLOSING ALL OFFICES IN U.S. Will not refinance any loans..IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM....I WAS TOLD THEY WERE NOT "BOUGHT OUT" BUT LOCATING TO INDIA FOR NOW..HOW CAN THIS BE LEGAL?? THEY WILL NOT BE A PART OF STIMULUS. OR WORK WITH CUSTOMER IN ANYWAY INTERNET

*Consumer Comment: know the feeling

I called my local HFC office this week to find out about refinancing my mortgage. They told me they were just notified this week that ALL offices in the United States will be closing by the end of the month. We will be dealing with INDIA,(yes, the country) for now, so I guess they dont know what country may end up with our account.
They also said with the economy they were not in any position to refinance any loans, and they were not given any money in President Obamas plan to renegotiate loans. Only way to make mortgage payments is online,phone or mail. My fear is how to I know if I make a payment is will be credited to my account, and if its not, what can I do if they are in INDIA???? This does not seem right, I was just hoping to get a lower finance rate on my mortgage or I never would have known about this...which I am sure many others thast do business with HFC will be shocked.

THE TIMING OF ALL THIS IS VERY INTERESTING.....

CODY
Riga, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2009 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HFC-Household-Finance-Corp/internet/HFC-Household-Finance-NEWSFLASHHFC-CLOSING-ALL-OFFICES-IN-US-Will-not-refinance-any-431504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HFC - Household Finance Corp

know the feeling

AUTHOR: Pamela - ()

I have been sending psyments to HFc to their virginia office and the check came back witha forwarding address to florida and i sent them a note also to call me  they don't even tell you that they have moved and that is very wrong so i hope there will be another class action suit against them.  from, pam