Complaint Review: HFC

• Reported By: kib — Sayre Pennsylvania United States of America
HFC
PO Box 4153-k Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

HFC Beneficial, hsbc loan modification ripoff Carol Stream , Illinois

I have been dealing with HFC since 2006, I went with them for a 1st and 2nd mortgage. They said I had enough equity in my home at that time. Since then it has been a problem. We had some financial difficulties and I tried to have them help with deferring a payment or combining the two mortgages into one. They said that they don't do loans anymore.

I have tried their modifications they last 6 months. They had me fax everyting to them first they lost everything said I sent it to the wrong number. I faxed it again about 30 some pages, they only did my 1st mortgage and a private loan, said my account numbers were not on all the papers. Also since i have missed a payment they call 8 to 9 times a day do not leave any messages.

Then I was approved for the 1st mortgage and the unsecured loan, got a letter back that I made to much so they declined the 2nd mortgage. My income is still the same has not changed. I have been so frustrated with this company I could and have screamed. I will be getting an attorney soon to straighten this out.

I wish that someone would start a class action suit against this ripoff of a company who is a predator to us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HFC/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197-4153/HFC-Beneficial-hsbc-loan-modification-ripoff-Carol-Stream-Illinois-900761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HFC