Complaint Review: HFC

• Submitted: Mon, May 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:Carlisle Pennsylvania
HFC
P.O. Box 4153-K Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-365-0175
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

HFC, Household Finance, HSBC, Beneficial HFC ruins good consumers credit score even when she paid on time every time Carol Stream Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: HSBC is a perfect example of what is wrong with America

*Consumer Suggestion: Anybody want to Organize legally and politically to go after HFC?

I had a good credit score until recently when HFC decided to drop the credit limit down to what I currently owe. I have always payed above the minimum and paid on time and now I have had my credit score drop by more than 30 points all because HFC took away the available credit line, making it look as if I am at my maximum high credit which impacts the credit score immensely.

I have been told that other credit companies are doing the same but none of my other creditors have done this to me and I had just made a 3000.00 payment to HFC which should have made me an excellent risk, but instead I was punished by being a good consumer.

I intend to pay off this account and will never do business with this company again!! Don't be caught in their poor business practices and let them tear apart your hard earned credit scores!!

Lori
Carlisle, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HFC/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197-4153/HFC-Household-Finance-HSBC-Beneficial-HFC-ruins-good-consumers-credit-score-even-when-s-450701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HFC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

My son is going thru hell with this company, never missed a car payment. He was late due to his pay period falling on a different day. They have operators calling several times per day threating my son's co signer a older gentleman with cancer They told us we needed to make a payment of 418 to make the account current so we did now 1 week later they are calling demanding 300 more and saying we are late even tho we had the due date changed to the 28th . There people that call from India do not listen to you, talk over you, can not speak English too good. They do need a class action suit. I would love to find a company to take over the payments and will join any classaction suit.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Anybody want to Organize legally and politically to go after HFC?

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

I have had issues with HFC and the only way you and I will ever make a difference to this company and elected officials is to organize. I have purchased a domain name called "ConsumersAgainstHFC.Com" If I see a good reponse of people willing to commit to going after HFC I can help develope a platform to do so. The goal is to

Place a billboard in every city where HFC is located and the billboard will simply say:

ConsumersAgainstHFC.Com

The website will:

1) Educate consumers about the negatives of doing business with HFC.
2) Help coordinate legal and political movements against HFC
3) Help consumers build cases against HFC if they already are using HFC.

Anyone interested?

My personal email is (((Redacted)))

Mark