specimen

• Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: John C. — Ontario California United States of America
HFC

HFC HSBC Credit reporting and payment errors, Internet

I modified my mortgage with HFC after being in foreclosure. I accepted my new payment which was great. After making several payments I found out I was back in foreclosure because the payment they asked for and paid was less than the payment they claim was required. i sent then the payment they requested for 16 months only to find out after getting credit report that I was and have been 60 days lat for 16 months. My credit is shot and HFC does not allow me to correct it. I wanted to rebuild my credit so that I can refinance with another lender but nobody will touch me with my low score.I feel financially violated again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HFC/internet/HFC-HSBC-Credit-reporting-and-payment-errors-Internet-831344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HFC