- Report: #849559
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: HFCA Design Studio
HFCA Design StudioPO Box 17398 St. Paul, Minnesota United States of America
HFCA Design Studio Athena Perez Unprofessional RipOff Lazy Uncreative Unhelpful Mean Rude St. Paul, Minnesota
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Contract stated that our website, business card design, and social media outlets would be finished from the time we hired (Nov. 4) and it was not. (Finished mid-February)
2. Contract stated that when we were finished with Athena and her company we would have a fully functioning e-commerce website (and we dont to this day)
3. Contract stated we would receive all of our files on a disc after close of contract so that we would be able to get business cards. (Have not received them yet. We have asked several times for tracking numbers and proof that she has sent files to our offices)
4. Extremely unprofessional Doesnt have a calendar. Extremely unorganized. Often has spelling and grammatical mistakes in writing. Mood swings from low to high. (You never know which one you are going to get) Will tell you she will do something as a part of the project, will get frustrated and say she changed my mind.
Dealing with Athena and her company HFCA has been the most terrible experience we have ever had. The toughest part was by far dealing with her NASTY attitude. She is EXTREMELY difficult to communicate with and works on her time She never met deadlines and refused to take responsibility for any of her short comings.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HFCA-Design-Studio/St-Paul-Minnesota-55110/HFCA-Design-Studio-Athena-Perez-Unprofessional-RipOff-Lazy-Uncreative-Unhelpful-Mean-Rude-849559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.