Complaint Review: HFP Properties

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Carlos — Walnut Creek California
HFP Properties
190 N Wiget Lane, Suite 280 Walnut Creek, California United States of America

HFP Properties Carlos Soto-Aguilar They send me a card reader that only worked for one week, after that I started inputing card numbers manually so they reised the charge from 2.75% to 3.5%, then I acceptyed a reteiner's fee of $3,000 Walnut Creek, California

*Author of original report: Please read clarification

They sent a card reader that only worked for oone week, after that we started inputing card numbers manually, so they reised charges from 2.75% to a 3.5%. On april 7, 2013 we input a credit card charge for $3,000, they took 2 days and only deposited $2,002 in my account, saying they took 3.5% off the top and the balance will be released on May, 7, 2013 (a month withold) because was done manually...since they card reader does not work. I have emailed them up to 2 times a day, and always I have the same answer, that it willtake 24 hours to respond. Then I found a phone number, and it says we need to input our customer ID number, how it figures ein every email...wich is false, their emails doesnt have any number except for the claim number. Its fustrating, and impossible to speak to them. I have asked via email to please send me my customer ID number for 5 days, with no results. Now we need the balance of the client fee to proceed with the client order, but we have to wait a month, plus pay them 3.5% fee??? its a well run scheme its all it is. I need to refund the client and close this relationship but they dont want to rel;ease the amount in hold for a moth and we can prodceed with our client order. And its impossible to talk to anyone, I try (415) 375-3176, (415) 281-3976 and (888)642-0662, but they hang up if we dont have the customer ID number.  I will file a complaint with the District Attorney today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HFP-Properties/Walnut-Creek-California-94598/HFP-Properties-Carlos-Soto-Aguilar-They-send-me-a-card-reader-that-only-worked-for-one-wee-1042803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HFP Properties

Please read clarification

AUTHOR: Carlos - ()

HFP Properties and Carlos Soto-Aguilar, are the victims in this report and not the perpetrators of any misconduct. The company reported here is Square Card Reader, and not HFP Properties.