Complaint Review: HGH Extreme

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Lucille — Quechee Vermont
HGH Extreme
2785 Desert Inn rd. Suite 220 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

HGH Extreme HGH Quality Blend I've called several times to cancel anymore orders and they keep sending me more of the HGH exteme bottles. Las Vegas, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Trusted Company

I wanted to try this HGH oral spray and I'm told that I could only cancel after my third shipment (one bottle once a month).  I phoned them after the third shipment and spoke to someone who said they'd take care of it but they sent another shipment. I phoned them again and this person told me again that this time he'll make sure I don't recieved another shipment but I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HGH-Extreme/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89121/HGH-Extreme-HGH-Quality-Blend-Ive-called-several-times-to-cancel-anymore-orders-and-they-1034878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HGH Extreme

Trusted Company

AUTHOR: Rick - ()

hi i have been with the company for many years we do not auto bill or auto ship and we do not sell one bottle at a time ty