Complaint Review: HGH Quality Blend

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:LITTLE ROCK Arkansas
HGH Quality Blend
6345 S Pecos Rd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

HGH Quality Blend - Jason And Paulette The Manager. guaranteed refund if HGH spray didn't work Las Vegas Nevada

I called these people over a dozen times last year starting in May trying to let them know the product wasn't working for me, they encouraged me to continue usage for the entire ninety days to see results, the only results I got was weight gain; that I didn't need. I sent the empty bottles back as instructed and have been getting the run a round about my refund every since. I spoke to Jason several times last year and was told that Paulette handled the refunds and she was in Nevada, that's the address I sent the product back to, he told me on numerous calls that he would call me back, he didn't. I called today Tuesday 13, 2009 and asked for Paulette, I finally got to talk to her, she started making excuses, giving me that refunds come from Nevada "Bull". Then she's trying to tell me that they have no priority customers, I told her, I have been trying to get a refund since Sept of last year! I should be a priority customer, she then promised to send out a check on Thursday, January 15th, 09. I hope she don't make it January 15th 2010. I guess I'll have to watch the mail for another week. WARNING! I paid over 200.00 for three 2oz bottles of this cell rejuvenating liquid, it doesn't rejuvenate anything but fat cells, don't buy into it, I bet you another write up because I know they are going to find a reason to pay me the full amount back, if I ever get any back at all.

Hourglass
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HGH-Quality-Blend/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/HGH-Quality-Blend-Jason-And-Paulette-The-Manager-guaranteed-refund-if-HGH-spray-didnt-411517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HGH Quality Blend