Complaint Review: HGTV Magazine

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Imogene — Allentown, Pennsylvania
HGTV Magazine
P.O. Box 6093 , Select State/Province USA

HGTV Magazine / spoke with "Molly" On Oct. 31, 2012, I paid for 10 issues - $18.00 via personal check. During the month of April, I already received a notice money was due for continuous subscriptions to be filled. Harlan, IA 51593-1593

I ignored them each month since (I also receive notices on-line). My latest letter states that "your good standing with us is at risk. When I previously called, I stated I would appreciate a notice in August/September time frame. I resent being told that my "good standing is at risk". I promptly cancelled a magazine I truly enjoy.

I'm calmed down just a bit right now, but I hope the above is noted.

Thanks,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HGTV-Magazine/Select-StateProvince/HGTV-Magazine-spoke-with-Molly-On-Oct-31-2012-I-paid-for-10-issues-1800-via-pe-1080112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HGTV Magazine