Complaint Review: HH Gregg

• Submitted: Thu, November 22, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
HH Gregg
1169 Berwin Street Akron, Ohio U.S.A.

HH Gregg Total Ripoffs Akron Ohio

*Consumer Suggestion: I have a suggestion

*UPDATE Employee: Interesting

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happened to my brother

WOW, We bought a fridge, washer and dryer. The freezer stopped working and twice a repair-man for the washer.( in a year or so.) I called the store, the " clerk" told me to contact the "manufacture". It wasn't their problem now.

I will never miss an opportunity to tell people what they did. I will never, ever go into that store again. Their customer service is awful, as are the products.

Leah
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2007 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HH-Gregg/Akron-Ohio-44310-1978/HH-Gregg-Total-Ripoffs-Akron-Ohio-286162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HH Gregg

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I have a suggestion

AUTHOR: Bokay19 - (U.S.A.)

To the employee of HHGregg: HHGregg is a Rip off company, along with the GE Extended Warranty. Everyone wants to blame the other person, and nothing gets done. I know from experience, I will never buy from this store again. In fact, I've been waiting for months for my tv to be replaced. Next step, if it's not, is that I will personally take it into the showroom, smash it to bits in front of all of the customers, and tell them exactly why they should leave this store immediately.

They are a shame. Their warranty service is a sham. I'm leaving 100's of flyers on peoples windows and stopping them as they go into the store (from the parking lot of course), and tell them my experience. Hopefully, it will make HHGregg go out of business, or at least have a law suit filed against them, which I'm planning to do. I'm sick of all of the runaround from this store. Suggestion: NEVER GO BACK TO THEM....FAIR WARNING!

Interesting

AUTHOR: Darren Bailey - (U.S.A.)

That's funny that all our products are awful, considering they're the same ones as in Lowe's, Best Buy, Home Depot, Circuit City, Radio Shack, Sears, etc. Maybe it's your attitude that's awful.

AUTHOR: Matthew - (U.S.A.)

My brother bought a brand new fridge from them and two days later it died ruining about 100 to 200 dollars worth of food. I would definitely stay away from them, after reading this report.