Complaint Review: H>H> Gregg

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2002

• Reported By:Pekin In
H>H> Gregg
Clarksville Clarksville, Indiana U.S.A.

HH Gregg fraudulent ripoff business Clarksville Indiana

I was at the H>H> Gregg store in clarksville Indiana on a Friday and the company was selling Portable telephones for $19.00 with a instant rebate,and I told some friends what a good buy I thought that was and they agreed so I went back the next day to buy one for each of us and when I got there they was selling the same phone with a mailin rebate, At the price of $29.00 I didn!t know what to do so I fell for the scam, But I decided to return the phones now I have drove about 30 miles one way for nothing.

Pekin, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HH-Gregg/Clarksville-Indiana-47130/HH-Gregg-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Clarksville-Indiana-17318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H>H> Gregg