Complaint Review: HH Gregg

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2009

• Reported By:columbia city, Indiana
HH Gregg
4201 Parnell Ave, Ft Wayne, Indiana U.S.A.

HH Gregg ~ Lied To Me And Will Not Stand Up To Help Their Customers! Cheat, Lied, rip off, scam, por customer service! Ft Wayne Indiana

My wife and I purchased a JVC 32" Flat screen (model # LT32P679) TV from HH Gregg on 8-13-2008. We had some concerns about the durability of the TV since we have a 3 year old. The sales person Jason Hake was very kind and promised us that the TV was covered 100% under warranty for one year. I then specifically asked about the screen and if it would scratch and he said that he has never seen one scratch but the manufacturer's warranty covered the TV 100% so we should not worry. We were satisfied with that answer and purchased the TV.

On December 3rd we discovered a scratch on the screen of our new TV. So I called the store to find out how to get it repaired. To our extreme disappointment we were told that the screen is not covered under any warranty and that we were out of luck.

I then asked to talk to the manager of the store and the manager said that his sales person knows better than to tell costumers that screens are not covered and that he doesn't believe me.

Well, I don't like being called a liar and I asked for the District managers' name (His name is Larry Keller). I called his office and was told that he doesn't deal with costumer complaints and that I will have to take my issues up with the store manager.

I have been in business a long time and have never been treated so badly. And for a district manager to not take my call is extremely unprofessional.

I would like for HH Gregg to replace or repair my TV AS PROMISED!

Bowerbrandon
columbia city,, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HH-Gregg/Ft-Wayne-Indiana-46725/HH-Gregg-Lied-To-Me-And-Will-Not-Stand-Up-To-Help-Their-Customers-Cheat-Lied-rip-off-417194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HH Gregg