Complaint Review: HH Gregg

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
HH Gregg
3940 East Franklin Boulevard Gastonia, North Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone: 704- 823-0409
  • Web:
  • Category: Kitchens

HH Gregg Local Store Management As Well As Customer Service Supervisor HH Gregg does not stand behind the garbage they sell Gastonia North Carolina

I had recently purchased a complete Whirlpool Appliance package from HH Gregg. They were finally delivered two months ago which was a problem on it's own. I paid for delivery and installation and all they did was wait unitl I was out back, dropped everything off in the middle of the floor and then left. I finally got everything set up and here we are two months later and the fridge went out. I have now been without a fridge for a week and a service guy said he would be back after I call him when I receive the parts. I called the manager in Gastonia and he told me that was my fault for not buying the service upgrade. IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS. I then called the customer service number and had my call returned by a "supervisor" that sounded like she was fluent in EBONICS with a 6th grade education. All she could tell me was it was on the receipt. All I want is for someone to at least pretend like they gave a crap, almost if I were actually a customer.

Chadg
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HH-Gregg/Gastonia-North-Carolina-28056/HH-Gregg-Local-Store-Management-As-Well-As-Customer-Service-Supervisor-HH-Gregg-does-not-s-341111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HH Gregg