Complaint Review: HH Gregg

• Submitted: Sat, December 06, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, December 06, 2003

• Reported By:finly Indiana
HH Gregg
10101 E. Washington St. Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 317-899 4070
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

HH Gregg Doesn't Care About You, Just There Bottom Line, Indianapolis Indiana ripoff, wouldn't fix dryer for a month, no credit for their extended warranty Indianapolis Indiana

In April of 2003, i purchased a new dryer, with the extended warranty. October 28 we had to have their service center out to fix the front drum bearing. Three weeks later the repair man had to come out for the exact same thing. He said that he had to order some parts, and he would be back as soon as the parts come in. He also told us that if the parts weren't in within 10 business days, that they would replace the dryer.

After 10 business days i called the service department. They told me there was a back order on one of the parts i needed, and that i would have to wait until december 20. that is one full month that i have to go without my brand new dryer. After a lot of talking and waiting on the phone, they agreed to give me in-store credit. When i went to get my credit, they would not credit me my $30 for the extended warranty.

They said i would have to call GE for that. I didn't call GE to get the warranty, why would i have to call them to get my money back. I feel like HH Gregg stole $30 from me and will never purchase another thing from them.

finly, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2003 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HH-Gregg/Indianapolis-Indiana-46229/HH-Gregg-Doesnt-Care-About-You-Just-There-Bottom-Line-Indianapolis-Indiana-ripoff-woul-74240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HH Gregg