Complaint Review: HH Gregg

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 25, 2005

• Reported By:Mentor Ohio
HH Gregg
7307 MENTOR AVE Mentor, Ohio U.S.A.

HH Gregg Ripoff Failure to complete service Very poor customer service Mentor Ohio

I've bought many items from this store. I have had reasonable to good service from the sales staff. However, when it comes to standing behind their products and customers, HH Gregg get's an F and I will never shop there again.

I have a fridge which has a faulty fan motor. It broke down less than a year after I purchased it from HH Gregg. It was nearly a month ago that I reported it.

Two days after I reported it broken, a service employee came to my house and said he would order the parts required to repair the fridge. He said it would be 5 to 7 days.

After three and a half weeks of being without a fridge, I've spoken to three different managers at the Mentor store and still have not received any information on when and even if my fridge will be repaired.

I have been told twice that I would receive a call from the service department to at least update me and have not.

I was even advised by a staff member to call the manufacturer myself. The manufacturer informed me that the parts were available, but it was HH Gregg's responsibility to order them and they had not.

No word yet...I advise anyone who reads this to buy your electronics and appliances elsewhere...I will.

Mike
Mentor, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2005 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HH-Gregg/Mentor-Ohio-44060/HH-Gregg-Ripoff-Failure-to-complete-service-Very-poor-customer-service-Mentor-Ohio-132766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HH Gregg