• Report: #202044

• Submitted: Thu, July 20, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 20, 2006

• Reported By:Sharpsburg Georgia
HH Gregg
231 Newnan Crossing Bypass Newnan, Georgia U.S.A.

HH Gregg ripoff Newnan Georgia

I purchased a dishwasher on 6/26/06 and it was to be installed on 7/7/06, on 7/10/06 they could not produce the dishwasher, so I asked for a refund. 10 days later I still have not received ($1,400.00)a refund. Everytime I call I am told 10 more days. It is not acceptable for a corporation to use a customers money for over a month. They knew they could not produce a dishwasher and should not have taken my money.

Please do not do business with a rip off company. I have learned the hard way.

Oh by the way Sears has already installed my dishwasher and it cost less money. Go to good old Sears.

Donna
Sharpsburg, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2006 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HH-Gregg/Newnan-Georgia-30265/HH-Gregg-ripoff-Newnan-Georgia-202044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HH Gregg