Complaint Review: HH Gregg

• Submitted: Sat, January 10, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 10, 2009

• Reported By:hillsborough North Carolina
HH Gregg
Briar Creek, Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

HH Gregg Refund policy and abusive GM Raleigh North Carolina

I spent a ton of money with HH Gregg right after Christmas (TV and Blu Ray player) and 11 days later the blu ray player broke (don't get me started on Samsung). I inquired into an exchange or refund at HHGregg, but the GM (Dan Miller) told me that 10 days was the limit - too bad - no refund. He would do an exchange, but since the unit was out of stock, it would be >30 days before they got any more players in stock.

I asked about just getting a refund so I could look elsewhere for an in stock player, but he was argumentative, impolite, unprofessional and refused to do anything for me, as I was clearly beyond the 10 day return policy (by 1 day). He looked up my account and saw that I also bought a large LCD TV that same day, but was completely disinterested in helping me, independent of how much 4 I spent.

STAY AWAY from HH Gregg - you can find much better prices elsewhere, so why pay more and get the worst customer service possible.

hillsborough, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2009 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HH-Gregg/Raleigh-North-Carolina/HH-Gregg-Refund-policy-and-abusive-GM-Raleigh-North-Carolina-410436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HH Gregg