Complaint Review: H.H. Gregg

• Submitted: Mon, July 22, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, October 11, 2002

• Reported By:Sullivan IN
H.H. Gregg
South Highway 41 Terre Haute, Indiana U.S.A.

H.H. Gregg is a ripoff; worthless rebates are issued. Terre Haute, Indiana *EDitor's Comment

*UPDATE Employee: We take care of our customers

Purchased a 19" Envision computer monitor on 2-3-02. Received a rebate form for $50.00 & one for $20.00. After complaining via email to the mfg in June, I received the $50 rebate about a week later; it was dated a month prior? I'm sure that if I had not complained it would have never been mailed.

I have heard nothing about my $20 from either the mfg (Envision) or from H.H. Gregg; both have been contacted via email in both June & July. No response from either party. H.H. Gregg is still selling these units & advertising $70 rebates. Is anyone getting them?

Jerry
Sullivan, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2002 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HH-Gregg/Terre-Haute-Indiana/HH-Gregg-is-a-ripoff-worthless-rebates-are-issued-Terre-Haute-Indiana-EDitors-Comme-25125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H.H. Gregg

AUTHOR: Undisclosed - ()

For the customer with the complaint listed above, we will be more than happy to assist you. We stand behind our products and our advertising. Please visit www.hhgregg.com and e-mail your concerns.

I did not notice in your message that you had attempted to contact HH Gregg and submit your complaint directly to us before posting your complaint. I did see a note about you e-mailing the manufacturer.

Might I suggest that you give our customer service a try before you bash us on the internet. Anyone with similar concerns may feel free to do the same. At least give us a chance. We will assist you in any way that we can.