Complaint Review: H+H Gregg

• Reported By: Amy — North Chicago Illinois United States of America
H+H Gregg
555 E Townline Road Vernon Hills, Illinois United States of America

H+H Gregg Does NOT back up their product. Vernon Hills , Illinois

I was sold a Linsay Tablet being led to believe it was never used and got it home and it was used, I tried to exchange it for a new one but they were out of stock and I was told that they probably won't be carrying that one anymore but if they were going to get it back in it would be in a week so I came back in a week and a half but they still didn't get it in. Well I didn't use it for a while because I didn't have internet at home, when I did finally start trying to use it I found out it doesn't work. The store won't do anything about it, I didn't want a refund all I wanted was to get a tablet that DOES work. They told me that I need to contact the manufacturer, I asked if they could give me the number and the man said they don't have the number and I need to look it up online, I asked if he could look it up real quick so I could call while I was still at the store he said they don't have internet in the store. I started talking to a female employee and she offered to look up the number online for me. I feel like I got ripped off AND lied to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HH-Gregg/Vernon-Hills-Illinois-60061/HH-Gregg-Does-NOT-back-up-their-product-Vernon-Hills-Illinois-939689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H+H Gregg