Complaint Review: H.H.GREGG

• Submitted: Sat, June 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 28, 2008

• Reported By:Forsyth Georgia
H.H.GREGG
3000 PRESIDENTAL PKY MACON, Georgia U.S.A.

H.H.GREGG MACON,GA. H. H. GREGG LIED TO ME ABOUT REPAIRS. MACON Georgia

I bought a hdtv at H.H.Gregg in Macon,Ga. in nov. 2007. The sales person told me if i bought a extra warranty, my tv would be fixed a home in 48 hours.
My tv began to shut off,for no reason and I called H.H.Gregg in Macon,Ga. with my problem and was told they would call someone in Atlanta that would contact me in 1 month. I was very upset,and was later told H.H.Gregg did no repairs and the sales people get paid for extra warranties only. I contacted the B.B.B. to find out H.H.Gregg does not meet the standands by not advertising model numbers with adds in newspaper.
The B.B.B. told me they had a lot of complaints and there was nothing they could do. I was told to take legal action,but I can not afford.

James
Forsyth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2008 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HHGREGG/MACON-Georgia-31204/HHGREGG-MACONGA-H-H-GREGG-LIED-TO-ME-ABOUT-REPAIRS-MACON-Georgia-345294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H.H.GREGG