Complaint Review: H.H.Gregg Aka H.H.Greg Appliances Aka C.T.Corporation System

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2003

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
H.H.Gregg Aka H.H.Greg Appliances Aka C.T.Corporation System
4151 E 96th St Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

H.H.Gregg Aka H.H. Greg Appliances Aka C.T. Corparation System I paid to get ripped off This 3rd time was a charm for problems. Indianapolis Indiana

I called to have a service tech come out because I was having problems with my projection tv. This is the third time I had used H.H. Gregg, because they were recommended by Zenith Corp.

I had no problems with the 2 times I used them before, but this 3rd time was a charm. On 5-22-03 I had service tech#00215 out. He told me what the problem was, and an estimate of $550.00 to get it taken care of, so I said no way, and he put the back on and I paid him $65.00 for the service call.

After contacting Zenith to let them know that the same part that they paid me for before, had went again. It took the last part of July to hear back from Zenith.

After they said it wasn't their problem, then I figured I could do no wrong by looking in the back myself. This is when I found that the converger board was missing and this service tech was the last person to open the cabinet before I did on 8-1-03.

Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2003 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HHGregg-Aka-HHGreg-Appliances-Aka-CTCorporation-System/Indianapolis-Indiana-46240/HHGregg-Aka-HH-Greg-Appliances-Aka-CT-Corparation-System-I-paid-to-get-ripped-off-Th-65696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H.H.Gregg Aka H.H.Greg Appliances Aka C.T.Corporation System