Complaint Review: HHGregg

• Submitted: Sat, October 25, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, October 25, 2003

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
HHGregg
4151 East 96th Street Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

HHGregg Sympathetic - HHGregg Employee Indianapolis Indiana

I understand where people are coming from. I hear from them all the time. The only thing is that buyers of HHGregg don't understand is that they take it out on the wrong people. We are sorry if your washer or dryer breaks down, but they blame HHGregg for that and we have nothing to do with the way you washer or dryer runs. Yes, if we have serviced it then it may be our fault, but first time problems with units are not always our fault and people don't take time to understand that.

We at HHGregg receive the units hoping that we will be selling good products to you. We sell them to consumers hoping in good faith we are selling you a good product. I do apologize for everything that has happened to people that have bought products from HHGregg.

I understand that people get upset and that they are mad over things that are said or even things that aren't said. Hey, I am one of those people. I buy from places too, and I know that things happen and I get upset with people about it. Ever since I started to work for HHGregg, I have learned pick and choose my battles and watch who I get mad with.

I know sales men aren't the best people, they're just trying to get paid. But us in the call center do care for people and we do want to help, but there are guidelines we have to go by and we can't always do what we want to for the customers.

I do apologize for all of your problems with HHGregg, I know I can't help your situations but maybe give you a better out look on our situations. Thank you for your time.

Anonomously Yours,
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2003 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HHGregg/Indianapolis-Indiana-46240/HHGregg-Sympathetic-HHGregg-Employee-Indianapolis-Indiana-70093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HHGregg