Complaint Review: HI-TECH REPAIRS INC

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: cheraday — stafford Virginia United States of America
internet sterling, Virginia United States of America

HI-TECH REPAIRS INC wanted to teach me how to rip off my insurance company sterling, Virginia

Replaced the first panel for $340.00.    When he came back to replace the tv did not work, he again looked at the TV and found the second panel was bad.  When he first look at my tv, he did not see the burn marks in the panel.  When I looked on the back of the panel with him, there was no way he could have missed this.  He replaced the first panel and took the old one and took it to his jeep.   He then explained to me that he would help me get a new tv by frauding my insurance company.   I trusted him.  I did not look when he first looked at my TV.  He is the "expert"  he should of seen this because it is plain BIG BURNS on the second panel.  I just e-mailed him and ask him to return the first panel to me today cause the insurance company will be here..  He took my 340 dollars and a good  panel.  I am sick and on chemo.  I should have watched over him.  but I sat on the couch and let him scam me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 04:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HI-TECH-REPAIRS-INC/sterling-Virginia-/HI-TECH-REPAIRS-INC-wanted-to-teach-me-how-to-rip-off-my-insurance-company-sterling-Vir-975383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HI-TECH REPAIRS INC