Complaint Review: HID Country

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: OceanAve — Knox Tennessee United States of America
HID Country
3333 N Washington Blvd #4 Sarasota, Florida United States of America

HID Country XerayHID LLC, http://www.light-pros.com/, light pros Fraud, poor product quality, bad business practices, unprofessional in problem resolution Sarasota, Florida

These guys charged my company credit card (1/12/12) for "10 units" to be held as a credit.  Upon calling back 11/2012 to get 2 units, they had lost my credit..  Stating that they had a computer crash, I provided on 2 occasions proof from my bank and they once told me that it was not accurate proof, and failed to call the bank as I requested to verify the proof..  They played games on the phone, would not answer it, or let it roll to fax (using caller ID, cause I used skype and they answered immediately).  They did make one attempt to call me to acknowledge that I actually was right and they did have my credit (less one unit that was sent out in January 2012).  Then they took months and I had to call them relentlessness to finally be lied to about sending out product.  Gerald (another co owner) gave me a fake tracking number and hung up on me x2 while trying to get to the bottom of the problem.  I called 941-870-2442 which was a cell number that I spoke to one of the owners on previously, only to be told that it was not Clarissa Deane's phone, "she borrows it from time to time..  So was that a lie or does she borrow phones?  Then I called 941-894-0413 and spoke to  Richard Deane.  he stated he would call his wife "co owner" and talk to her to find out the problem.  He never called me back.  So in closing, check the BBB online problems and know that they are ACCURATE.  Now they are recreating themselves, apparently due to the screwing they have given many people as HID COUNTRY...  SO beware of Light-pros now...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HID-Country/Sarasota-Florida-34234/HID-Country-XerayHID-LLC-httpwwwlight-proscom-light-pros-Fraud-poor-product-quali-1017663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HID Country