- Report: #697590
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: HID Geeks.com
HID Geeks.comInternet United States of America
HID Geeks.com XENON HID Kit No Info on website, Internet
1. No phone working tried over 50 times
2. No one replies over mail
3. There is no response for RMA
4. No warranty coverage
5. Seller does not respond at all
6. Do not know why hiding - their products are good, though
Information after placing the order:
Hello PRANAY K SAHAY, Thanks for buying from HID Host using Google Checkout! HID Host will charge and ship your order soon.
Order date: Sep 28, 2010 11:38 AM GMT+05:30 Google order number: ***********2533
1 - [RW] HID Relay Wire @ $9.00 1 - [9006-RegularK-R3-55w] 9006 HID Conversion Kit @ $52.99 Ballast Type: Regular Bulb Color: 8,000K Wattage Type: 55 W Warranty: Lifetime
This is an automatic email to let you know that your order was completed on: 09/29/2010 Order #: *****5417 Completion Date:09/29/2010 Ship Via: Ground Tracking Number(s): **************0754 (UPS Ground)
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2011 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HID-Geekscom/internet/HID-Geekscom-XENON-HID-Kit-No-Info-on-website-Internet-697590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.