Complaint Review: HIDKit.com KASA auto parts

• Updated: Sun, September 30, 2012

• Reported By: Saleenster — United States of America
HIDKit.com KASA auto parts
Minesota and California Internet United States of America

HIDKit.com KASA auto parts DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES AND UNEXCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet

Do not buy from this company. It is a 1 or 2 man operation faking to be a reputable and legit company. Bought a HID kit for my car and was pretty satisfied at that point. Had someone call me a day later saying that have a performance chip for my car on clearance for $90 if I wanted. He stated I could install the product on my car for 2 weeks and if I didn't like I could send it back for a full refund risk free. Product was not what was described. Returned item and received only a $60 credit back. Called the number listed as Kasa Lighting from my bank statement and the number is not in service. I call the original number with HIDkit.com and explained to them I only received a partial refund for a returned item. He said I received my refund minus a 25% restocking fee and shipping which totaled the $30 diff. I clearly and reasonably stated the agent that sold the item to me did not mention any fees or shipping charges being deducted as I paid to ship it back. He said it is on our website and there is nothing he could do. I said i did not order through the site, I ordered it through the phone. As I clearly started to have an impatient tone with his customer service, I was hung up on. I called back and asked to speak to a manager and he said I am the manager.

At that point I said I dont know what kind of rinky dink operation they are running but enjoy my $30 as I wont be doing business anymore with your company again. There are many websites that sell the same Headlight kits for your car. Save yourself money and trouble and do not do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HIDKitcom-KASA-auto-parts/internet/HIDKitcom-KASA-auto-parts-DECEPTIVE-BUSINESS-PRACTICES-AND-UNEXCEPTABLE-CUSTOMER-SERVIC-948760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HIDKit.com KASA auto parts