Complaint Review: HIDY HONDA

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:Dayton Ohio
HIDY HONDA
2300 Heller Dr. Dayton, Ohio U.S.A.

HIDY HONDA, HIDY HONDA STRIKES OUT: 3-MISERABLE SERVICE EXPERIENCES THERE! CHRIS NOLAND IS AN IDIOT! Dayton Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please call me

The first time I took my car there for service, the maintenance system was not reset and I had to take it back for 2 more problems. They forgot to tighten my oil drain thing and they left both front wheels loose after they switched my tires. I was not impressed.

I talked to Chris Noland about it and he said he was sorry. He offered me a free oil change for my next time and I decided to give them another chance.

The second time I went in for my free service. My boyfriend went with me to make sure that everything went OK. We waited 2 hours for my free oil change to get done and my boyfriend checked the oil before we left. It was not even changed! A service woman with alot of earrings in each ear took my car and made them change the oil. 45 minutes later the earring woman handed me my keys and seemed like she was mad at me for complaining. Almost 3 hours for an oil change is way too long. I was not impressed.

The third time I took it in because Honda sent me a letter. Reluctantly I let them change the oil while it was there and they said my tires needed switched. When I picked up my car it looked like the oil was changed and the work was done. Several days later I remembered having a slow leak in my front left tire after it went down again. Hidy Honda had not switched my tires like they charged me for because the same tire with the same problem was in the same place! I am done with them!

My car cost me alot of hard earned money and I cannot trust Hidy Honda with it anymore. Every time I go there they mess something up. I tried calling Chris Noland again, but he will not call me back. I can only hope that I get a call from the Honda company! What an ear full they will get!

Go somewhere other than Hidy Honda for your car service!

Stacey
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HIDY-HONDA/Dayton-Ohio-45434/HIDY-HONDA-HIDY-HONDA-STRIKES-OUT-3-MISERABLE-SERVICE-EXPERIENCES-THERE-CHRIS-NOLAND-IS-432230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HIDY HONDA

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please call me

AUTHOR: Joe Hidy - (U.S.A.)

Stacey: I am concerned about this issue. Please call me at Hidy Honda whenever you get a chance. Thanks. Joe Hidy