Complaint Review: HIFI Sound Connection

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Aaron — Lockport Illinois
HIFI Sound Connection
402B W. Mt. Vernon St. #138 Nixa, Missouri United States of America

HIFI Sound Connection I received a defective amplifier, returned for replacement, and now refuse to replace or provide refund for amp. Nixa, Missouri

"I was RIPPED OFF!!! The Bazooka amp I purchased was defective and I returned it to HIFI Sound connection for a replacement. Its now been 4 weeks and I'm still getting the run around. I have spoken to Tanya, Mark, and one other customer service rep about solving this problem and NO ONE will give a straight answer. At this point I just want money ($255) refunded, because I fear there is just going to additional problems.

After reading all the postings from other individuals that had problems, I can see that they have no intention of replacing this product.  The customer service department is a complete joke.

I intend to contact the CEO Chris Rush and the general manager Tony Rush for my refund. And if this does not work, I will file a law suit in small claims in Christian County Missouri seeking my refund and costs for doing so." Share

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HIFI-Sound-Connection/Nixa-Missouri-65714/HIFI-Sound-Connection-I-received-a-defective-amplifier-returned-for-replacement-and-now-1041651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HIFI Sound Connection