• Submitted: Tue, April 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: JOE B — Ozone Park New York United States of America

Hifisoundconnection is a joke,they did the same thing to me over an 13.00 dollar item,which by the way I found the same item on Amazon for 2.99.
They refused to cancel my order that was put through Ebay,I submitted a best offer of of 10.00 they countered with 12.00 I countered with 11.00 but 1 day before my offer of 11.00 dollars was accepted by HIFISOUNDCONNECTION I sent them an email telling them that I purchased the item elsewhere and to please disregard my 11.00 dollar offer-Well the next day I recieved an email through my Ebay account saying that they NOW have accepted my 11.00 dollar offer,now keep in mind this was 24 hours after i sent them an email cancelling my offers.I was sent an invoice for the 11.00 dollars,I again contacted them and told them to pleasae cancel this transaction they told me they would not cancel it because the item may have been shipped,NOW I DID NOT PAY FOR THE ITEM SO HOW COULD IT HAVE BEEN SHIPPED? when I told them this they sent me an email saying that they would cancel my order only if I left them positive feedback which is extortion and against Ebay rules and policy.I reported them to Ebay and that is when the games began,like a spoiled 9 year old they proceeded to open an unpaid item case against me because I refused to be extorted for feedback-Long story short-I refused to pay for the item,Ebay was notified of the games and the extortion attempts and Ebay removed my unpaid item strike which HIFISOUNDCONNECTION spent and enourmous amount of effort and time trying to put on my perfect record.I still do not understand why they did this and what they hoped to accomplish other than pissing me off.
Their customer service had me on hold (no lie) for 34 minutes before I hung up-THESE PEOPLE ARE CLOWNS WITH WAY TO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS AND THEY TREAT CONSUMERS LIKE CRAP

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HIFISOUNDCONNECTIONCOM/internet/HIFISOUNDCONNECTIONCOM-WARNING-REFUSED-TO-CANCEL-MY-ORDER-DO-NOT-BUY-FROM-THIS-CO-Intern-863133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HIFISOUNDCONNECTION.COM