Complaint Review: HIGH ENERGY ALL NATURAL VITAMINS

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:LAKEWOOD California
HIGH ENERGY ALL NATURAL VITAMINS
4709 RADNOR AVE LAKEWOOD, California U.S.A.

HIGH ENERGY ALL NATURAL VITAMINS THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND USED ME WITH BAD ADVERTISING. LAKEWOOD California

I WAS TOLD THAT I WILL MAKE MONEY SELLING THESE VITAMINS OR GET MY MONEY BACK. WHEN I LEARNED THAT I COULD NOT MAKE MONEY SELLING THESE VITAMINS I ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK. THE COMPANY PHONE NUMBER WAS NO LONGER IN WORKING ORDER. I COULD NOT REACH ANYONE. I SAID I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY. THIS IS CRIMINAL AND SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT THIS.

Earl K
LAKEWOOD, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 05:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HIGH-ENERGY-ALL-NATURAL-VITAMINS/LAKEWOOD-California-90713/HIGH-ENERGY-ALL-NATURAL-VITAMINS-THEY-TOOK-MY-MONEY-AND-USED-ME-WITH-BAD-ADVERTISING-LAKE-314480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HIGH ENERGY ALL NATURAL VITAMINS