Complaint Review: HIGH TIDE PROPERTIES

• Updated: Sun, August 11, 2013

• Reported By: Burnt12 — San Diego California
HIGH TIDE PROPERTIES
4550 Kearny Villa Road #224, San Diego, CA 92123 San Diego, California USA

HIGH TIDE PROPERTIES Seung Lee TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER DELIVERED A LEASE OR KEYS!!!! TOTAL RIP OFF!!! San Diego California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report is false

About a month ago, my husband and I first called Seung Lee of High Tide Properties regarding a listing for a home he had listed in San Diego.  We liked the property but told him we wanted to look at others before we made a final decision.  He then asked us for a good faith deposit of $4,500.  We thought this was a bit premature but he assured it was a good faith deposit and would be applied towards the first and last monies once we did decide on a property. He seemed sincere so against our better judgement we paid him the money.  Now despite many calls and emails we haven't heard from him and his office is locked up with noone there. He has ripped us off and we are reporting him to the real estate board and other authorities. A BIG FRAUDSTER.  I'm glad this site exists so that others looking to rent a home will be aware of his shady business tactics and schemes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HIGH-TIDE-PROPERTIES/San-Diego-California-92123/HIGH-TIDE-PROPERTIES-Seung-Lee-TOOK-MY-MONEY-AND-NEVER-DELIVERED-A-LEASE-OR-KEYS-TOT-1074866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HIGH TIDE PROPERTIES

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report is false

AUTHOR: sdguy1 - ()

This report is completely false and if the poster is willing to state their name and the property involved, I would be happy to resolve the issue immediately.

I believe the poster is Corporate Coast Business Solutions / Kevin Wade Byram.  I posted a fraud report on him and I believe he posted this to "get back" at us.  We have never been contacted for such a claim and I'd be happy to resolve it if it were true.  But it is completely fabricated.

We are located at 4550 Kearny Villa Rd #224 from 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday.  Please feel free to come by.  You can also reach us at 619-296-9006.