Complaint Review: HIKO Energy LLC

• Submitted: Tue, August 13, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Rockland County New York
12 College Road, Suite 100 Monsey, New York USA

HIKO Energy LLC HIKO Energy, www.hikoenergy.com, Alpha Gas and Electric, www.alphagasandelectric.com, Alpha Energy Deceptive Marketing Practices. Do Not Call List Violation, Bait and Switch, False Advertising, Rip OFF Monsey New York

Don't even know where to begin. First, I was inundated by calls from telemarketers calling from Alpha Energy and HIKO Energy (some research lead me to find out they are affiliated) even though I am on the do not call list. They try selling me energy supply and even though I"m under contract with another supplier, they guarantee I wont have to pay a cancelation fee. That is patently false. They then asked me for names and numbers of my neighbors, friends and families so that they can call them too. I told them to take me off their list as I was on the DNC list and I'd be filing a claim, and then they hung up. I got another 2 calls from Alpha Energy with the same pitch and once I realized the pitch was the same, I did some digging and found out they were the same companies. This company is a scam and they try and bait you into signing up with them guaranteeing lower rates but they do not deliver. [continued below]....

..... Further research shows that if you sign up, best case scenerio, you'll get a regular price the first month and then in month two they will RIP YOU OFF. My neighbors got knocked on the door by their salesman after 9PM, they woke up her kids, wouldnt get off her property, and didn't have any permits to be in the neighborhood. They then slammed the door once she threatened to call the police. DO NOT TAKE THEIR PHONE CALLS DO NOT OPEN YOUR DOORS TO THEM DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. I will be filing complaints with the BBB, Attorney General and Public Utility Commision.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HIKO-Energy-LLC/Monsey-New-York-10952/HIKO-Energy-LLC-HIKO-Energy-wwwhikoenergycom-Alpha-Gas-and-Electric-wwwalphagasande-1075328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HIKO Energy LLC