Complaint Review: HIT WEB DESIGN (FORMALLY) HERITAGE WEB SOLUTION

• Updated: Mon, November 02, 2009

• Reported By: chesterpaw — Sanford North Carolina USA
HIT WEB DESIGN (FORMALLY) HERITAGE WEB SOLUTION
Provo, Utah United States of America

HIT WEB DESIGN ,FORMALLY HERITAGE WEB SOLUTION Heritage Web Design Makes False Promises, Does not respond, Takes your money Provo, Utah

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: HIT web design still trying to deceive consumers

*UPDATE Employee: Resolving Complaints

I signed up with hit web design in June and was told that I was have a website in approximately 4 weeks. It's now the end of October and there is still no running website.
I was suckered into signing up with this company under the assumption that they custom desgin your site and help you along the way. Unfortunately, this is not a fact. In actuality they take your money and then want to up sell on everything else.
When contacting customer service or anyone else within that company one does not get any responses. I emailed the CEO yesterday so see what we can do in order to remedy my concerns and issues, but of course, he did not respond either.
Looking at all of the complaints against this company, I am shocked that a leading business magazine had recommended them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2009 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HIT-WEB-DESIGN-FORMALLY-HERITAGE-WEB-SOLUTION/Provo-Utah-/HIT-WEB-DESIGN-FORMALLY-HERITAGE-WEB-SOLUTION-Heritage-Web-Design-Makes-False-Promises-D-515677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HIT WEB DESIGN (FORMALLY) HERITAGE WEB SOLUTION

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

HIT web design still trying to deceive consumers

AUTHOR: Former employee - (U.S.A.)

I see that management at HIT is still trying to deceive the consumers. Let me point out to you that the titles of your so called rebuttals to these complaints are unethical and deceptive, not that I don't fully expect you know that.

How can you lie to yourself day after day about how terrible and unethical this company is and continue to work there with a clear conscience? I just don't get it. How can you post these ridiculous canned responses and not gag with the bitter taste of lies and deception?

Resolving Complaints

AUTHOR: Hit management - (U.S.A.)

It is in our best interest to work with customers who have complaints in order to reach a reasonable and fair resolution and establish a long term business relationship. One of our core values is to demonstrate our respect and commitment to all of our clients. In most cases, we go beyond what is fair for the company to satisfy a displeased client.

If you have a specific complaint or concern, please communicate directly with me at QCA@hitwebdesign.com or CEO@hitwebdesign.com.

Warmest Regards,