Complaint Review: HIT Web Design

• Submitted: Fri, November 20, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, November 21, 2009

• Reported By: chalkboardbandit — OklahomaCity Oklahoma United States of America
HIT Web Design
1460 North Moonriver Drive Provo, Utah United States of America

HIT Web Design Heritage Web Solutions Censoring and holding up the developement/opening of store w/childprotection on front page/poor layout/communication ceased/heldup to date 11/20/09-11/20/09 @ a standstill Provo, Utah

*Author of original report: Elaborate on Chalkboardbandit time frames.

Where does one begin with the complaints concerning Hit Web Design. First,I spoke with Steve to ask if my controvercial art would be O.K. Not thought to be a problem.8/30/09 They took out the first payment. I uploaded images & info. needed for store. After that,I met Dan Herbert Account manager. They continued to take out payments,but Seemed to have lost me, untill Mon.after Labor day. At that time I had paid all payments & one years service plus 2mos.free service making my year end in Oct.2010.You do the math. So, Madeline developes a basic cut and paste looking store for me.Looks nothing like the pro.layouts. Ok. I can deal w/that I just want to get open for business right. Well, Madeline laid out the IMAGES and sent me a preview. I critiqued layout and 2 weeks later a tiny revission was made. That is 2 people that viewed my art. I had to layout my store into import/attribute spread sheets. So, if you don't know much about computers,WATCH OUT!!!As of Oct.20,2009, My store has been held hostage to Censorship by whomever it is that does the deciding. To Date:11/20/2009, The only thing I get from them is "HOW ARE WE DOING" forms that are generated by them via email. So, my store is not open, my images are held in their custody, and I sit here sickened by the entire process. Nasty little developer/landlord builds store,takes all money in advance, only to censor/lock up the store because they don't like what I put into it. Also, I have found my store info. fragmented all over the internet.One piece here, and another piece there.What? If there is a Class Action Lawsuit--I am in. To date I have complaints w/FCC DCP of Utah(THat is a joke Utah doesn't seem to want to do anything aboute these freaks! Must give them a BAD NAME!) And if you have anyother places I can Officially complain Please forward this to me!!!Had I known a designer could censor any item I put into my site, well, I would have warned others. Chalkboardbandit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2009 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HIT-Web-Design/Provo-Utah-84604/HIT-Web-Design-Heritage-Web-Solutions-Censoring-and-holding-up-the-developementopening-of-526596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HIT Web Design

Elaborate on Chalkboardbandit time frames.

AUTHOR: chalkboardbandit - (United States of America)

For the record: I started 8/30/09 - 10/20/09 was final approval by account manager to developement department. As of 11/21/09 , Hit Web Design , is holding my store,art, and money I could have been making a month ago. I ask you, what would you do. I see others get established in the same manner as I. Does the consumer need to go through another moment of hostage/gangster/paragod oppression. I wonder if the BBB,Attorney General, & Department of Consumer Protection are Affiliated with Heritage Web Solutions. Enablement patterns of practice are found to be evedent in this peoples court. Address this someone.Chalkboardbandit.