Complaint Review: HIT web design

1460 North Moonriver Drive Provo, Utah United States of America
  • Phone: (801) 655-1600
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

HIT web design Heritage Hit web design attracts unsuspecting customers to its website and takes thier money for services never provided! Provo, Utah

I was lured to HIT web design site which promises a professional website design at resonable price. Soon after signed up, the business i planned did not work and i requested for a refund. At the time, i was just putting information on the what will be content of the site and no work ever had been started. I paid more than $885 for 8 pages of website and i was told i will get a $ 400 refund. I protested on the bases that no work ever has been done and i requested to cancel soon after i signed up for the service. I did not understand the logic behind taking more than half of customers money for service never even started. I have contacted several employees of the company at different times and no relif was in site. I then decided instead of loosing more than half of my refund, i will wait until i come up with a different business idea so i can have them build the web site. Soon the company started to charge me hosting fee for the website that did not exist. I made numerious phone calls and managed to stop the hosting fee after several months of being charged outomatically. I was told there will be no refund for the hosting fee i was charged monthly for several months for a site that did not exist. Recently the hosting fee started to show up on my credit card again, which i started to make phone calls to protest the unjust treatment by this company. I also feeling defeated and powerless, asked to give me the refund. They now sent me a document to sign and i am not willng to sign anything at this time. I am suspicious of this company and its action and i say to customers out there BWWARE!

Warren, MI

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2010 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HIT-web-design/Provo-Utah-84604/HIT-web-design-Heritage-Hit-web-design-attracts-unsuspecting-customers-to-its-website-and-676069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HIT web design