- Report: #926923
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: HITSNY
HITSNY147 W35th Street #707 New York, New York United States of America
HITSNY HITSNY, LLC. Scams, lies, and fraud New York, New York
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: FYI: HITSNY, ekoucreator, ecreator management
*Consumer Comment: Witness to the Scam
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Owners/Directors of the company:
-Lois Chun: She is 29 years old who originally lived in Texas and now is in New York for HITSNY. Her current location is unknown.
-Darrick Lee: Lives in Virginia, and works with tech.
-Jonathan Lee: Brother of Darrick and lives in Virginia.
-Sunhee Cho: She is the fashion consultant for HITSNY, but she is very hands on with daily operations. She has a working visa that is sponsored by HITSNY.
Lois Chun ran most of the operations since she was living in New York while her partners were in VA. She has failed to keep promises to both trainers and employees by not keeping up with the rule of the handbook that the students received in the orientation. She has failed to pay employees their wages, and also borrowed money and failed to pay back.
Here are some list of wrongful actions that HITSNY took:
1. Borrowed money from parents, in which they were never paid back.
2. Blames banks, Ganservoort Hotel, SM Entertainment, and other affiliates that they are "holding" the money.
3. Did not pay employees their wages.
4. Scammed undocumented people in promise of sponsorship visa.
5. Took Ansyn Carpenter and Steven Clark drinking at late at nights (underaged) along with Director Sunhee Cho and Lois Chun.
6. Has not paid employees' reimbursements.
7. False promises regarding: sending students to Korea, and or meeting top Korean KPOP artists.
8. Owners did not organize the operations well, and finances.
9. Lures people to be scammed by offering concert tickets such as SM TOWN USA - CALIFORNIA.
10. Failed to pay dance and vocal instructors.
11. Lois Chun uses personal bank accounts rather then Company accounts, in which her partners' may not know any additional money coming in or out of the account. - No excuse though, it's idiotic for Darrick and Jonathan Lee not to keep track on their business.
12. Claims that she has worked with SM Entertainment in the past.
In conclusion, the following people are responsible for this company's wrongful acts:
Lois Chun, Darrick Lee, Jonathan Lee, and Sunhee Cho.
This is definitely an act of con-artist, and I advise everyone to be careful before handling any business with these directors.
I hope there can be an investigation to prevent further damage on innocent people, and also for the staff who suffered time loss and money.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HITSNY/New-York-New-York-/HITSNY-HITSNY-LLC-Scams-lies-and-fraud-New-York-New-York-926923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)