Complaint Review: HLAA

• Submitted: Sat, September 11, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 11, 2010

• Reported By: Makaia — Hayden Idaho United States of America
2950 W Cypress Cr Rd Ft. Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

HLAA Homeowners Legal Assistance Assoc. David Galanter Attorney & Amerisave I hired these folks on good faith they could modify my home loan, with a guarantee of refund..$3000 gone, demanding same info repeatedly then closed my file!! Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

I had contact with HLAA in Oct of 09 to try to get a home loan modification. They made it sound easy & gave me website credibilities to show they were legit. Hesitant to put up the $3000 as I was behind on my mortgage payments already & needed help. I went on good faith & a guarantee of money back if they could not help me. after 2 months of no contact, I tried calling 2 to 5 times a day with no return calls, I reported fraud to my Credit card company.  Then I get a call from Jason Saltzman owner  & hes angry with ME, for reporting FRAUD..hurts his credit.. after discussing this no cantact & needing a loan modification, I reversed the FRAUD charges as he guaranteed me he personally would push this loan mod thru. Contact was regular after that..meaning for the next 6 months they requested the same information over & over again..the same information..which I continued to send. Then I get an update telling me the file was now closed, NO guarantees, no $$ back just gone..no loan modification!!  I am now in the process of legal action & reporting to NY Bar association..This David Galanter, the attorney who took my $$$ when I got nothing in return!!  Rip Off to the 1st degree!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2010 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HLAA/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/HLAA-Homeowners-Legal-Assistance-Assoc-David-Galanter-Attorney-Amerisave-I-hired-these-639640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HLAA