Complaint Review: HMS Blue, Aka: Disc LD, Voiptalk, Long Distance, Etc...

• Submitted: Tue, February 04, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2007

• Reported By:Damascus Arkansas
HMS Blue, Aka: Disc LD, Voiptalk, Long Distance, Etc...
17216 Saticoy St. Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

HMS Blue, Aka Disc LD, Voiptalk Long Distance Rip-Off Scam TOOK money from my account without my authorization for a service I never received! Van Nuys California

*Consumer Comment: voiptalk.org not associated with HMS Blue

HMS Blue claims to have sent me a phone card with 1,000 minutes for free to use. I had 30 days after receiving the card to cancel my subscription or HMS would start charging me for their service. The problem is: I never received anything from this company!

Once they started charging my account, I never received a receipt for their so-called services. The only contact that HMS Blue has had with me is when they have taken money from my account! I NEVER signed up for this service! I NEVER used their service! I NEVER gave any authorization for my Visa check card to be debited! I'm not sure how HMS Blue obtained my credit card number.

HMS Blue debited my account a total of 12 times. Each time they charged $48.79. My August and October bank statements were debited twice each. This company has TAKEN $585.48 without my authorization! Don't make the same mistake that I made. Make sure you check your bank statements very carefully. This company should not have gotten away with this for this long!

Don't let this company get away with this. Send your complaints to your state's Attorney General. You can also file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. This web site is located at: www.ftc.gov. Maybe if enough people complain, we can put a stop to the way HMS Blue does business!

Kim
Damascus, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2003 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HMS-Blue-Aka-Disc-LD-Voiptalk-Long-Distance-Etc/Van-Nuys-California-91406/HMS-Blue-Aka-Disc-LD-Voiptalk-Long-Distance-Rip-Off-Scam-TOOK-money-from-my-account-with-44109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HMS Blue, Aka: Disc LD, Voiptalk, Long Distance, Etc...

voiptalk.org not associated with HMS Blue

AUTHOR: Omar - (United Kingdom)

We are based in London, UK and have received numerous comments from potential customers regarding this report associating it with our shopping website: www.voiptalk.org. We would like to confirm that our voiptalk.org business is in no way and never has been associated with HMS Blue and this ripoff report. We have been operating for 4 years and operate according to government regulation and take customer protection very seriously.

As constructive criticism I feel it would benefit consumers and serious businesses who abide by the rules (like us) for ripoffreport.com to take into account conflicts and confusions and maybe provide background information on the company mentioned and maybe list other companies with similar names so that consumers don't get confused nor unnecessarily alarmed.