Complaint Review: HMS Blue / VOIPTALK

• Submitted: Mon, February 24, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, February 24, 2003

• Reported By:Chesterfield Virginia
HMS Blue / VOIPTALK
17216 Saticoy St. Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

HMS Blue VOIPTALK Charged my Visa account 61.02 for some type of calling card for long distance services. fraudulent ripoff business Van Nuys California

Checking my online banking statement I noticed a charge for 61.02 from VOIPTALK, CA. I had no idea who this company was, so I decided to call the number that was listed on my statement and the message service answered HMS BLUE. Still I have no idea what type of business this is.

Of course no real person answered the phone. I then reported them to my banking service. I called this company again approx 48 hours later. Spoke with a woman named Margarita (go figure). Who said it was a promotional phone card deal.

Mind you I've never received a phone card nor did I ever order one. I asked where they got my credit card number from. of course no answer on that one. She then told me they would refund my account. So today 2/24/03 I start the wait fot my money. Actually I'm just going to the bank and have the charges reversed.

I have also reported this business to the Better Business Bureau here in Virginia. I plan on putting this business out of business, they have happened upon the wrong person.

J.
Chesterfield, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HMS-Blue-VOIPTALK/Van-Nuys-California-91406/HMS-Blue-VOIPTALK-Charged-my-Visa-account-6102-for-some-type-of-calling-card-for-long-di-46684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HMS Blue / VOIPTALK