interference

• Submitted: Tue, March 18, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 10, 2003

• Reported By:Acworth Georgia
HMS Blue, VOIPTalk, Direct One
17216 Saticoy St. Suite 385 Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

HMS Blue VOIPTalk Direct One Fraudulantly charged my credit card without my authorization rip-off scam dirt bags Van Nuys California

*Author of original report: Voip Talk, HMS Blue, How to file complaint

My report is not unlike all the others posted on this site about these theives. Somehow they obtain your credit card number and begin charging a fee every month. In my case it was 40.00/mo. Luckily I caught it after only two charges and had the credit card company reverse the charges. I went through the same thing last summer when they were charging my account 48.95/mo.

I am so pissed off that these low lifes can repetedly do this to people and get away with it. Don't waste you breath trying to call the scum bags to refute the charges. All you will get is a bunch of rude idiots that want you to give them your credit card number "to look up your account". They told my they had no record of an account in my name, and that I would have to take it up with my credit card company. If you ask for a supervisor or manager, you will be sent into voice mail or disconnected.

I will do everything in my power to stop this bunch of criminals from doing this to people, and I will not stop short of getting on a plane and showing up on their doorstep and dealing with them face to face. If anyone would like to join me...let me know.
If you have had any success in your efforts to stop this scam or have any ideas, please let me know.

Don
Acworth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2003 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HMS-Blue-VOIPTalk-Direct-One/Van-Nuys-California-91406/HMS-Blue-VOIPTalk-Direct-One-Fraudulantly-charged-my-credit-card-without-my-authorization-49654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HMS Blue, VOIPTalk, Direct One

Voip Talk, HMS Blue, How to file complaint

AUTHOR: Don - (U.S.A.)

I called the Van Nuys Police financial crimes division where they directed me to first go to www.ifccfbi.gov and file a written complaint so that it may be directed to the proper detective division. This is the FBI's Financial Fraud Complaint resource. Please, everyone that reads this, FILE A COMPLAINT IMMEDIATELY AND CONTINUE TO DO SO UNTIL SOMETHING IS DONE ABOUT THESE CRIMINALS!!!!!!!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC