Complaint Review: HMS Blue

• Submitted: Fri, February 14, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, February 14, 2003

• Reported By:Bellevue Washington
HMS Blue
Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

HMS Blue rip-off Los Angeles California

I was reconciling my bank statement and found a charge for $61.02. I called the bank they gave me the number of this company and their name.

When I called HMS Blue they said they had sent me a prepaid phone card in the mail. If I had not cancelled in 30 days they would charge my account.

I sell long distance myself and do not believe in prepaid cards. Furthermore, no one in my office remembers that coming in the mail. I'd like to know how they got my bank account number, name and address.

When I asked the person at HMS Blue she said "It's not illegal to issue someone credit" so I asked her "oh is it illegal to debit someones bank account without their permission"? She responded with giving me a confirmation number for crediting back my bank account. However, she was not willing to put it in writing.

Jan
Bellevue, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2003 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HMS-Blue/Los-Angeles-California/HMS-Blue-rip-off-Los-Angeles-California-45483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HMS Blue