Complaint Review: HMS Blue

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2003

• Reported By:Redmond Washington
HMS Blue
VoiVisa Somewhere, California U.S.A.

HMS Blue ripoff $61.02 charge for unordered services consumer fraud ripoff California

Well I have been charged $61.02 also for some voice phone thing I have never heard of.

What is this? How does this happen?

I called my bank and cancelled my card and now will be waiting for the investigation to hurry through to credit me for this theft.

The bank stated that sometimes hackers get into the sites of places you do order from. My guess is Bizrate has something to do with it, but only because they popped up just as I was finishing my transaction.

I hope everyone gets their money back.

I know I will.

Susan

Redmond, WA.

p.s. I wont be using my credit card online again

Susan
Redmond, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2003 03:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HMS-Blue/Somewhere-California/HMS-Blue-ripoff-6102-charge-for-unordered-services-consumer-fraud-ripoff-California-48014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HMS Blue