Complaint Review: HMS Blue

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2003

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
HMS Blue
hms blue Internet U.S.A.

HMS Blue ripoff, stole money, abused my credit, overdrew my checking account refused to cover the expenses added due to their thievery. Internet

These bastards not only stole money from me for services that I didn't request but they also overdrew my checking account. My bank charges 21$ for each overdrawn withdrawal.

I called the (818)#on my bank statement and reached a recording telling me to call an (800)#.The recording knew I was calling to dispute a charge to my account.HMS Blue charged me 61.02 three different times! Each time I was charged with a fee by my bank.

The lady I talked to promised as refund but refused to cover the expenses added to my account due to their thievery.

Kristina
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2003 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HMS-Blue/internet/HMS-Blue-ripoff-stole-money-abused-my-credit-overdrew-my-checking-account-refused-to-co-48141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HMS Blue